Systems are strange things… you can’t live (or better grow and scale) without them but building them can be tricky.
Some of us find it natural to think and act with a “system” mentality, while others are completely overwhelmed by the idea of building them. Because, even if everyone talk about systems, the truth is that … what a system is, is not a super clear concept.
So, let’s try to think in this way: something happens, and you need to take action.
Do you know:
- Why this happened?
- What you have to do (in detail)?
- What tools you have to use?
- How to use those tools efficiently?
- What you need to do later (the possible consequences of your actions and how to manage them)?
If you answered yes, it’s extremely likely that you have built a system.
Now…let’s take another step: is your business efficient?
- Is what I am dealing with something ordinary or extraordinary?
- Did it happen because something didn’t work or was it something natural and normal to deal with in my business?
- Are the actions I take to deal with it:
- Efficient (give a clear and good result)?
- Is it possible to find a better and more streamlined process to deal with this?
- Are the tools I use a good support?
- Are they set up in a way that saves me time and headaches?
- Is the fee I pay for these tools aligned and coherent with my income?
- Do I have multiple tools that do the same things or overlap in some ways?
- Is there something I would love to have in order to see real changes in my business but I think this does not exist?
- Are the consequences of what I do clear and manageable and can I reduce any “surprises” as much as possible?
- Is my process, my workflow, my plan in general the best possible solution for my unique business and business positioning?
Again, if this is a yes, you are good to go.
If you are not sure, it’s time to take action and make your systems a priority so that you can grow for real.
I can help you evaluate your business, find any inefficiencies, plan the right actions to take, and help you manage your team, your day-to-day operations, and your launches so that you can easily grow and scale without feeling overwhelmed. If you are wondering if this is the support you need, I would love to hop on a free coffee chat to discuss it further.
Are you an entrepreneur working alone or with a small team? If you are looking for someone helping you setting up ClickUp for your business or if you want to discover if ClickUp is the right tool for you, I am here to help
Want to know more about my Services?
NEED TO BUY A CLICKUP OR A DUBSADO ACCOUNT?
When working in the Online Space, you realy need trusted tools to automate your business, create systems and SOPs and work efficiently.
Below you will find a link to the tools I need and I strongly recommend. Some of them may be affiliate links, which means that if you subscribe a paid account I receive a small commission. You won’t be charged more for this, though!
Download your free email ClickUp course for beginners and discover the free resources we have prepared for you